• Counseling and Advising

  • Transcript Request

    The legal record or proof of your high school education is called an official transcript. You will need this when entering college, job opportunities, identification replacement, etc. To request a transcript, please follow the procedure below:

    PLEASE NOTE: The release of a student transcript requires a signed request from the student (or the parent/legal guardian if the student is under 18 years old). A telephone call will not release your records. There is a $5.00 fee per transcript. Your check or money order may be made payable to Edina High School.

    The official transcript will be stamped with the high school seal and must be kept in the sealed envelope for the transcript to remain official.

    Special Education records including IEP's evaluations and assessments are located in Special Education Services at the District Office. Please call 952-848-4959.

    Current Student

    If you are a CURRENTLY ENROLLED STUDENT at Edina High School or transferring to a different high school, contact the Student Services office at 952-848-3131. The fax number is 952-848-3119. Email

    Withdrawal/enrollment information

    Former Student

    If you are a former student/graduate that attended Edina High School, you may do the following:

    Complete the Transcript Request Form. Please fill out all necessary information accurately (Name at time of graduation, date of birth, year of graduation) on the form. Please indicate if you would like your ACT/SAT test scores included with the transcript. Include payment of $5.00 per transcript. Your check or money order may be made payable to Edina High School. Mail the completed request to:

    Edina High School
    Counseling Office
    6754 Valley View Road
    Edina, MN 55439

    Transcript requests are usually processed within 48 hours from receipt of the completed form and payment.

    By mail only. In Person IS NOT AVAILABLE AS OF 3/18/2020 (will update when our office reopens)

    A transcript may also be obtained by picking up the transcript in person at the Edina. Please call 952-848-3131 for summer office availability. During the school year the office is open from 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. The $5.00 payment per transcript may be made by check/money order or cash.

    Frequently Asked Questions:

    1. I graduated many years ago. Do you still have my transcript?
      Yes, we have all Edina High school transcript records.
    2. Can I just call and give all my information to request a transcript?
      No, all requests must be made in writing accompanied by the payment.
    3. What if I want a copy of my diploma?
      A copy of your diploma is not available. Your official high school transcript can be used for verification of a diploma. See below to order an official diploma.
    4. Why can't I request my transcript online?
      You can print the Transcript Request Form online. It is in pdf format. Once you can view the form, print it, fill it out, and mail it to the high school with a check or money order made payable to Edina High School. Your transcript(s) will be mailed within 48 hours of receipt of the form and payment.
    5. My question wasn't answered here. How can I contact someone to help me?
      Please call or email:
      Nancy Knutson 952-848-3131
      between the hours of 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.

    Replacement Diploma Request

    The cost for ordering a replacement diploma is $30.00 for 1 diploma. Please send a check or money order (no cash) made payable to Edina High School. All orders are submitted to the diploma company once each month, usually on the 15th. Please allow three to five weeks for delivery from the date the order is placed with the diploma company.
    The diploma replacement is not a photocopy. It is a reprint of the diploma.

    Please print the Replacement Diploma Order Form and send the form and payment to the high school.

    Updated August 18, 2020