Curriculum Resources & Programs (CRP)
The Community Resource Program (CRP) provides an enriching experience for students and alternative learning perspectives in the classroom. CRP covers a wide variety of topics, which present endless possibilities for students to learn from guest presenters.
CRP In the News:
- Teachers and staff use late start as an opportunity for collaboration
- Reading comes alive at Cornelia Elementary
- Oh, The Places Young Scholars Will Go!
- Community resources bring passion and expertise to the classroom
- Innovative approach to test preparation helps students prepare for state assessments
Types of OpportunitiesResource Speaker
Throughout the school year, resource speakers visit classrooms and present their expertise to students. The CRP database is continuously being updated with new resources, providing fresh learning opportunities.
Resource speakers are usually scheduled one month in advance, with the exception of some professional organizations which sometimes are scheduled months in advance. Questions? Please call 952-848-4924.
- To ensure enough time to secure a speaker, requests are required a minimum of one month in advance through the CRP department.
Request a speaker: https://www.edinaschools.org/Page/3021 Questions? Please call (952)848-4923
CRP helps support many themed events which utilize an abundance of community speakers. Some large events assisted by CRP are May Term, career panels and health fairs. Please note: themed events can take months to organize.