Edina High School PTO
Join the EHS PTO today!
All are welcome… click HERE to join
Welcome to the 2017-2018 EHS PTO!
With a new principal Andy Beaton, a “new” building, and two classes comprised of both ninth and tenth-grade students, the 2017-2018 year promises to be exciting! These positive changes at the Edina High School mean your PTO’s role is more important than ever.
Our goal to create a welcoming Edina High School for ALL families starts with you. We encourage everyone to consider PTO membership at join.myschoolanywhere.com using code: EdinaHighSchool. Your membership fees support our EHS PTO initiatives:
- Connect and welcome EHS parents through membership activities including Get Connected Day, an online directory (new this year!), and Coffee with the Principal.
- Communicate regularly and frequently with all EHS families through newsletters, emails, and parent meetings.
- Express appreciation to EHS teachers, staff and students throughout the school year with ongoing hospitality.
- Supplement EHS classrooms and experiences through mini-grants that provide additional special equipment, tools and supplies.
- Obtain a first-hand look at what is happening in your child's classroom as well as build a strong community by volunteering.
Joining is the first step. All members must register on MySchoolAnywhere to join the EHS PTO and to access the online student directory. It is easy. Click on join.myschoolanywhere.com to register your student(s) at Edina High School. (When prompted for a code, please type in: EdinaHighSchool.)
Getting involved is another great way to connect with old friends and new parents and learn what is happening in your student’s school. Besides membership, we invite anyone interested in volunteering or becoming a part of the board to please reach out.
As always, do not hesitate to contact us with questions or ideas.
Thank you for helping make this a memorable year for the EHS students, staff and parents!
Kathryn & the EHS PTO
2017 – 2018 PTO President
Edina High School PTO is here for you!
LEARN MORE ABOUT EDINA HIGH SCHOOL!
Check out our 2016-17 EHS PTO Parent Survival Guide where you will find a plethora of helpful information compiled by the Edina High School PTO.
(Keep checking back for the 2017-2018 EHS PTO Parent Survival Guide coming soon.)
BECOME A PTO MEMBER!
- Support the high school and your student's teachers. Join the EHS PTO. The $35 membership fee is the only way the PTO raises money. Only members have access to the new online student directory. Be a part of the PTO community…join today!
- The funds we raise go to support the students, teachers and school.
- Membership available! WE NEED YOU!!
- Scholarships are available if needed.
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
Visit our Volunteer page to sign up.
READ OUR PTO NEWSLETTER
The PTO’s newsletter, THE BUZZ, covers what the PTO is currently doing and supporting. Become a member to stay in the loop!