Edina High School PTO
Join the EHS PTO today!
All are welcome… click HERE to join
Welcome to the 2019-2020 EHS PTO!
Welcome to the new school year at Edina High School! As part of our annual "Get Connected Day" please review the information we have for you and your student(s) for the online directory. This ensures that all our data is accurate and up to date and other families can connect with you. You can also conveniently pay your PTO Membership dues online. Please note online access to the directory will be granted only after you've paid your dues.
BECOME A PTO MEMBER!
- Support the high school and your student's teachers. Join the EHS PTO. The $40 membership fee is the only way the PTO raises money. Only members have access to the new online student directory. Be a part of the PTO community…join today!
- The funds we raise go to support the students, teachers and school.
- Membership available! WE NEED YOU!!
- Scholarships are available if needed.
Joining is the first step.
Registration is easy! We have a new tool this year as My School Anywhere has merged with Membership Toolkit.
Go to edinahspto.membershiptoolkit.com and follow the directions to add/verify your student(s) in the Edina High School online directory. Provide/update your directory information and pay your $40 membership dues. This will give you access to the online directory. Membership Toolkit also has a user friendly app. Then, you can update a new email and other key information. New to the school? Create your student record.
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
Visit our Volunteer page to sign up. Getting involved is another great way to connect with old friends and new parent.Our goal to create a welcoming Edina High School for ALL families starts with you. Your membership fees support our EHS PTO initiatives:
- Connect and welcome EHS parents through membership activities including Get Connected Day, an online student directory, and Coffee with the Principal.
- Communicate regularly and frequently with all EHS families through newsletters, emails, and parent meetings.
- Express appreciation to EHS teachers, staff and students throughout the school year with ongoing hospitality.
- Supplement EHS classrooms and experiences through mini-grants that provide additional special equipment, tools and supplies.
- Obtain a first-hand look at what is happening in your child's classroom as well as build a strong community by volunteering.
Thank you for helping make this a memorable year for the EHS students, staff and parents. Please contact us with questions or ideas!
Elani Glerum on behalf of the EHS PTO
PTO Forum Presentation
Vaping: Alarming Warnings and What to Know
If you missed the forum, please click here for the presentation.
PTO Forum Presentation
UP CLOSE WITH THE PRINCIPAL - October 2, 2019
Edina High School PTO Survival Guide!
LEARN MORE ABOUT EDINA HIGH SCHOOL!
We are currently updating this Guide for the new school year. Until it is published, please view last year's EHS PTO 2019-20 Parent Survival Guide where you will find a plethora of helpful information compiled by the Edina High School PTO.
Click here to open the PTO Newsletter . Oct./Nov.2019