South View PTO
Welcome to the South View PTO
The South View Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is here to support the entire South View community - students, parents and staff. We work together on everything from school events, to fundraising, to providing help and resources to South View educators.
This is your PTO, and we invite you to join our community. There are several ways to get involved:
- Become a PTO board member
- Help at events
- Assist in the media center
Attend a PTO meeting - see schedule below
Pay your PTO dues Your contribution pays for:
- Teacher grants
- Academic materials and supplies
- Staff development and appreciation
- Funds for students and families in need
- Event refreshments and activities
2020-21 PTO meeting schedule
More questions? Email PTO President Traci Mercado at email@example.comSouth View PTO Facebook Page shares weekly photos and news about what's cool in our school.
Join the PTO and get access to the South View Student Directory (online and mobile app) when you pay your PTO Dues/Fees. Click here to get started and follow these simple instructions.
- Go to
- Click the “Register/Login” button
- Click “Create an Account” - make sure to use the same email address as your ID that you did in our old system My School Anywhere so your info will automatically load. You will set a new password.
- Check your email & Verify your email address- then go back to membership toolkit site and login
- Do Step 1: Click on “Family & Student Information” fill in/verify and hit save button
- Do Step 2: Click on “Directory Publishing Preferences” fill in/verify and hit save button
- Do Step 3: Click on “PTO Dues & Membership” Form Link to pay your dues and fees, click add to cart button for each item and then click proceed to checkout button. Click pay now button and you can pay with credit card or Paypal.
- Go to
SV PTO Budget Information
The SV PTO approves its yearly budget at the first meeting of each school year. The approved budget will be posted here after that date.
Your PTO Dollars at Work
Click here to see FSE Students working on circuit projects!