The purpose of the Cornelia Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is to support and enhance the educational programs at Cornelia Elementary and to strengthen the relationship between home and school. Annual dues and proceeds from fundraisers help support Cornelia School programs and activities.
Most of the PTO's work falls under 7 categories:
- Doing Good Together (Service Learning)
- Supporting the Cornelia Staff and Community
- Fundraising and other fun Events
- Liaisons between Cornelia and the Edina community
- Direct student enrichment
- Room Parent Activity