Report an absence
Call the 24-hour Attendance Line: 952-848-4702 with the following information:
- Student's name
- Student's grade
- Student's teacher
- Date of the absence
- Reason for absence
- Your name and relationship to the student
For planned absences:
Download and return the Personal & Family - Pre-Arranged Vacation Form
Arrival and Departure
- Students may enter the building and proceed to their classrooms when the first bus arrives.
- Students who do not ride a bus should not arrive at school prior to the first bus. as we do not provide supervision. Students may not enter the building (unless they are in KIDS Club) until the first bus arrives.
- To avoid the end-of-the-day rush, students in kindergarten and first grade are escorted out of the building by their teachers three minutes early.
- All unsupervised students must leave the building at the end of the school day.
- For children who need early/after school supervision, please enroll in KIDS Club.
Students who arrive late for any reason (except a late bus or safety patrol duty) must sign in and obtain an admission slip from the school office before going to class.
For excused absences during the day, such as for doctor or dental appointments, students are expected to bring a written note stating the times they are to be excused.
- A parent must pick up and sign out children in the school office.
- Also, if a child is returning to school from an appointment, he or she must sign in at the school office and obtain an admission slip before returning to class.
Notify Us Early of Changes
To ensure that changes to regular pick-up arrangements are honored, parents must notify the school office before 1 p.m.