Edina Early Learning Center
A place where children and families learn and grow together.
The Edina Early Learning Center, in partnership with Edina Public Schools, offers engaging, enriching and personalized experiences for all of our earliest learners.
We partner with parents, family and community to ensure that each and every child gets off to the best possible start in learning and in life. We offer programs that are all about community, making connections, supporting the whole child and their family, and building solid foundations for lifetimes of curiosity, engagement and learning.
What Sets Us Apart
Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) is the heart of our program and is only offered through Minnesota school district Community Education programs like ours. ECFE’s goal is to enhance the ability of all parents and other family members to provide the best possible environment for their child’s learning and growth. Additionally:
- Our academic curriculum is aligned to Minnesota State Standards and Edina Public Schools curriculum, ensuring seamless transitions to Kindergarten and beyond
- Our discovery-based settings help develop critical thinking skills and foster growth socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually
- The Edina Early Learning Center works in partnership with Early Childhood Special Education to serve all learners
- All of our teachers are licensed with specialized degrees in early education and parent education
- Accredited by the NAEYC and earned a Parent Aware 4-Star Rating
- We offer a variety of day, evening and weekend options to meet the needs of busy, modern families