Edina Early Learning Center
Ignite Your Child's Love of Learning
The Edina Learning Center aligns its curriculum, staff development, Early Childhood Special Education Services, and commitment to equity with the Edina Public Schools. When you join us, you are ensuring a well-rounded, healthy start for your child's educational journey.
- We honor families and parents as a child's first teacher by providing Parent Education our Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) programs
- Our licensed staff provides the highest-quality pre-K programming
- We offer flexible, full day and half day pre-K options to suit your family's needs
Summer 2020 Class Information
Virtual Book Buddies (registration link below): We are excited to present a learning opportunity for your preschooler this summer. Virtual Book Buddies provides an enriched technology based pre-school experience for children ages 3-5. Each week we will explore books centered around a different region of the world.
Once you sign in or create an account, click on "Explore All Programs" and select 2020 Book Buddies. Or, scroll down the page to Early Learning Center and click on Book Buddies under "Summer 2020".
Kindergarten Camp plans for late July/August are on hold at this time and will be re-evaluated as the start date gets closer.
2020-21 Early Learning Center Class Registration
Child Friendly Videos From ELC Nurse Anna
- ELC Nurse Note #1: How to stay safe and healthy during Corona Virus Outbreak
- ELC Nurse Note #2: Handwashing
- ELC Nurse Note #3: Masks
- ELC Nurse Note #4: Social Distancing