New Family Welcome Meeting and Get Connected Day
New Family Welcome Meeting is August 12, 2019
- New family Welcome Program.
- 12:00 noon-1:00 PM (For 6th grade families and families new to Edina...this is an optional event, but will be helpful for the transition to Valley View).
- Program held in EPAC (Edina Performing Arts Center)...enter at Door #3.
Get Connected Day is August 12, 2019 from 12:00-7:00 PM in the lobby of EPAC (Edina Performing Arts Center) of Edina High School. Enter the event at Door #3.
6th grade parents: Please note that there will be E-Learning 2 Boot Camp Training will be provided. Please watch for further information and signage at Get Connected Day. E-Learning 2 Boot Camp for parents is required for students to receive their chromebook for 6th grade.
Orientation and Curriculum Morning Information
August 23, 2019--Parent/Student Orientation Morning for all grades. Make sure you bring student schedule to sync with the grade level rotations linked below. (For example, if your child has Math 1/2 A, you visit that classroom, and so on)
- Grades 6-8 Orientation Morning for Parents and Students
- 8:00-10:00 AM
- This is not an open house. Please come for the entire morning! You will be walking through your child's schedule (with your child) and spending about 10 minutes learning about each class.
- Grade 6 Rotations to visit classes
- Grade 7 Rotations to visit classes
- Grade 8 Rotations to visit classes