Parking Permits - Online Application
Applications for 2015-16 Yearly Parking permits will be available for carpools only beginning 10:00 am, Tuesday, August 11th.
Online Parking Permit Application
Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis with the following preferences given:
- Pool #1 - PSEO (Post Secondary Enrollment Options), Full year Zero hour students*
- Pool #2 - Students whose only address is out of district
- Pool #3 - 4 person carpools with at least 1 senior
- Pool #4 - 4 person carpools with at least 1 junior
- Pool #5 - 3 person carpools with at least 1 senior
- Pool #6 - 3 person carpools with at least 1 junior
- Pool #7 - 2 person carpools with at least 1 senior**
- Pool #8 - 2 person carpools with at least 1 junior**
*Students with a Zero hour class only first semester may see Arlou at Door 7 for a paper application.
**2 person carpools will not be considered until after school begins, if available.
- Permits will not be distributed until all members of the carpool have cleared any outstanding obligations.
- Nearly all of our students have activities or jobs outside of the school day so we must firmly adhere to the carpool policy.
TICKETS WILL BE ISSUED FOR THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
$30 - 1st offense $60 - 2nd offense $90 - 3rd offense
- Permits are only valid if displayed by hanging from the rear view mirror. Vehicles not displaying a valid permit will be considered to be illegally parked and subject to ticket and/or tow (at the owners expense).
- Cars that are illegally parked or parked outside of designated student parking areas will be ticketed and/or towed without warning.
- Permits may be revoked without refund for careless or reckless driving, failure to yield, double parking, speeding, leaving campus without permission, taking underclassmen off campus, failure to attend classes, tardiness, and parking in undesignated areas. Students with revoked or suspended semester permits will not be allowed to purchase daily permits.
Lost or stolen permits are subject to a replacement fee of $30.00. Permits are not transferable and may not be resold.
- Stealing, forging, or using a false permit will result in school suspension and loss of parking privileges.