- Sign-in using an existing account in the center of the page or click "create an account" in the top right hand corner of the page to create a new account.
- New users should follow the prompts and complete the information as requested to complete an account.
- Please Note: Users who are requesting a facility on behalf of an organization should check with their organization to see if an account already exists.
- Please Note: Current and previous users of Edina Community Education programs, including Edina Family Center, KIDS Club, WISE Guys, SURGE, Youth classes and Adult enrichment should sign-in using their existing account.
Step 2: View Facilities Availability
Hover over the "Facilities Use" tab and click "Calendar" to view room availability
- Click on the calendar icon to select a specific date to view availability
- Click on location and select a location from a list of options. Note that Edina Community Center includes listings for Normandale Elementary.
- The calendar list view on the right will automatically populate to include the selected location during the selected time frame
- Click on specific rooms to narrow down your calendar view. To select multiple rooms, hold down control and click on additional rooms.
- Continue to browse locations, rooms and dates until you find a space to accommodate your needs and timeframe.
- More information on room specifications is available here.
Step 3: Request to Use a Facility
Hover over the "Facilities Use" tab and click "Request to Use a Facility"
- If you have not already signed-in, you will be prompted to do so at this time.
- Complete the request form, providing as much information and detail as possible.
- If applicable, add another date/time/location request or click "Finish entire request" to continue
- Verify that all information is accurate and edit any information if neccessary
- Read the terms and conditions and check the box to verify that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Submit Facility Request"
- Your request will be reviewed for approval within 3 - 7 business days.