Do you have a special skill, interest, knowledge or hobby you'd like to share with your neighbors? Professional certification is not required; passion and enthusiasm are a must! Edina Community Education is always looking for enthusiastic teachers and new class ideas that help meet the needs of learners of all ages, stages, abilities and interests. Our course catalog isn't complete without you! Join us!
Adult Enrichment and Lifelong Learning
email@example.com For questions, contact Michelle Glynn, Adult Enrichment and Communications Specialist:
Spring/Summer 2017 Session Dates
April 3, 2017 - June 3, 2017 - Spring
June 12, 2017 - August 26, 2017 - Summer Fitness Classes only
No class May 29, June 5 - 10, July 3 & 4
No single classes on April 10 & 14, June 26
Deadline to submit a course idea: February 10, 2017
Youth Enrichment Programs
School Year 2017/18 Proposals Due April 17, 2017
- Fall, Winter, Spring will be combined into one catalog resource.
- Session dates; Sept. 25-Dec 22, Jan 8-Mar 21, Apr 2-June 1
- Non School Dates available for programming:Oct 19-20, Jan 2-5. Mar 26-April 1.
Summer 2017 Proposals are no longer being accepted.
- Session dates:June 12-August 10
- No class dates; July 3-7
- Full or half day camps accepted, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday-Thursday, no Fridays.
For questions, contact Lori Murphy, Youth Enrichment Manager Lori.Murphy@edinaschools.org