Online Learning with Ed2go
Learn new and advanced computer skills and continuing education at home.
Education To Go (ed2go) is the industry leader in online learning. Through a unique partnership with over 1,800 colleges and universities and adult education centers ed2go provides high quality non-credit continuing education courses. These monthly courses are both affordable and accessible—regardless of where you live or work.
300+ online courses are available!
Here’s just a sample of some of the most popular classes:
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Creating Web Pages
- Accounting Fundamentals
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Speed Spanish
- Introduction to QuickBooks 2010
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Grammar Refresher
- Beginning Writer’s Workshop
- Effective Business Writing
- Explore a Career as an Administrative Medical Assistant
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2007
- Computer Skills for the Workplace
- Discover Digital Photography
- Secrets of Better Photography
- And more!
All available at www.ed2go.com/edina
How to Get Started with Online Learning:
- Visit the Online Instruction Center: www.ed2go.com/edina
- Click on the course link to find a course you would like to take, then select the Enroll Now button. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course.
- When the course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center (www.ed2go.com/edina) and click the classroom link. To begin your class, log in with the username and password you selected during your enrollment. Its that easy!
“I highly recommend the ed2go online experience. As a displaced worker and preparing for a career change, I am grateful to have the same educational opportunities as students who attend a technical college. The classroom is in my home computer and I’m able to access courses at my convenience.” — Mary A.