Register early! Reserve your spot, and help us plan and prepare to make your class experience great.
If for any reason you are not happy with the quality of one of our community education classes, we want to know about it. We work hard to offer high-quality programming that meets the needs of learners of all ages, stages, abilities and interests. We work hard to recruit dynamic, enthusiastic teachers who care about learning for life and connecting community. Please call us at 952-848-3952 to offer your constructive feedback, and we will be glad with you to make things right.
Please help our program be successful and give us as much advance notice as possible if you need to cancel your registration.
- You may cancel your class registration up to two business days before class begins without penalty. With this advance notice, we are happy to offer you a credit voucher (preferred) or refund (if necessary) with no penalty. (Note: credit slips do not expire.)
- If you cancel your class registration fewer than 2 business days before the class begins, we will charge you a $10 late cancellation fee and give you a credit voucher for the remainder of your balance. (Note: credit slips do not expire.)
- We are not able to offer refunds or credit slips on or after the first day of class.
- Edina Community Education must occasionally cancel a class due to low enrollments or other unforeseen circumstances. We do our very best to give you as much notice as possible, with at least a 2 day notice.
Ways to Cancel
- Call 952-848-3952 and speak with our friendly staff members, or leave a message. If you leave a message, please let us know the participant's name, the course name, and a phone number where we can reach you if we have questions.
- Email us at email@example.com. In your message, please include the participant's name, the course name, and a phone number where we can reach you if we have questions.
- Stop by our office in person between the hours of 7:30am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
If Edina Public Schools closes due to weather conditions, this affects all school district-related events, including Community Education classes. Rescheduling and/or refunds will be determined on a class-by-class basis.