Faculty Adviser: Ellen Guerin
phone: 952-848-3038 (Do not leave messages over the summer! If necessary, communicate via the above email address; remember, it IS summertime and I will not be checking email as frequently as during the school year.)
Edina High School
6754 Valley View Road
Edina, Minnesota 55439
Yearbook Orders - There are two ways to order a 2017 yearbook. First, you may submit the paper order form (on the "Yearbook Orders" page) with a check. The fastest way to order your 2017 yearbook is directly via the Jostens website, at http://www.jostens.com/yearbooks/high-school-yearbooks.html. Please keep a record of your order date and make sure that you pay in full for your yearbook as soon as possible in order to avoid price increases. Last year some families forgot to pay the balance due before yearbooks were distributed. Students are not able to pick up yearbooks unless the balance is paid, which can result in some sad student faces on yearbook distribution day.
Submission Deadlines for 2017 yearbook
Due: November 11 2016.
ADS - There are two ad categories: in the yearbook, the ads are grouped by type. IF YOU WANT TO SUBMIT A BABY PHOTO AD, THE DEADLINE IS NOV. 11th, the same date that senior portraits are also due.
Baby Photo Ads - Parents or guardians normally submit these ads, which include a heading, a baby or toddler photo, and a message for the graduate.
Due: November 11 2016
Buddy Ads - These ads serve a purpose different from Baby Photo Ads. They celebrate relationships that students have formed during their school years, such as friend groups, extended family, or other outside-of-school group activities. These ads should include a heading, one or more group photos, and a message that includes student names. These ads do NOT normally include solo baby photos.
Due: January 20, 2017
Last Day to Order a 2017 Yearbook online via Jostens
mid-February 2017 - but don't wait! Order Now!
The Windigo yearbook is published every year by students in the Windigo yearbook class. Windigo attempts to conscientiously cover all aspects of the high school community. The yearbook is delivered and distributed in late May. A spring supplement is prepared in the latter part of the school year to cover major spring activities and events including spring sports.
- Jostens Award of Excellence - 2015, 2016
- National Scholastic Press Association - (2001-First Class, 2002-First Class with Two Medals of Distinction, 2003-Second Class, 2004-First Class, 2005-First Class with Two Marks of Distinction, 2015 Second Class)
- American Scholastic Press Association - (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005-First Place)
- Journalism Educations of Minnesota All-State Awards - (2002, 2005 -Silver, 2001,2003, 2004-Gold)
- Columbia Scholastic Press Association Award (2001, 2002-First Class, 2005-Bronze)
- Minnesota All-State Award - (2001, 2005-Silver, 2002-Gold)
- Minnesota High School Press Association Gold Medallions - (2002-Sweepstakes Award)